Friday, February 27, 2009

The Second Day of Ayyám-I-Há

Istiqlál (Independence), 2 Ayyám-I-Há (Intercalary), 165 BE – Friday, February 27, 2009 about 6:11 AM Pacific Time

It's day two of Ayyám-I-Há 165 BE and I am cleaning out one of the folder in my yahoo e-mail box. I removing old e-mail in the freecycle folder. There is quite a few old messages in that folder because I didn't check that e-mail folder for a couple of months or so. I have to get that folder completed emptied before I offer anything on freecycle this month or next month.

I have some books and other items to offer on freecycle. I will offer them, then if no one picks them up within a week I will donate the books to the library. The other items I'm not sure what to do with except the cloths. The cloths I can take to the women's shelter. The other things will have to go somewhere besides the trash, but I have no idea where to take them as yet.

I'm going to start cleaning the third bedroom in the house out after March 1 and I am going to have to find someone who wants the stuff Mom and I don't use any more. There is no use throwing something away when someone else can use it. My grandparents recycled everything they could. I'm getting to the point where I'm recycling as much as I can.

No comments: