Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm attempting a household budget

Fidál (Grace), 9 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 165 BE – Tuesday, March 10, 2009 about 6:40 PM Pacific Time

I'm attempting a household budget. Today I downloaded some free budget spreadsheets to use in EXCEL. I downloaded a 12-month spreadsheet and a single monthly spreadsheet. Right now, I'm using the month-at-a-time spreadsheet. I think I like that better then looking at the entire year at a time.

Dealing with a single month is less stressful then dealing with an entire year. Right now I don't need any more stress then I'm already dealing with. My ulcer is acting up again; it seems to act up more when I'm under stress then it does with any food.

Another advantage of using a monthly spreadsheet is focus. It helps if I focus on a single month. Of course, I'm going to have to go back and deal with January and February. I have all the information for those two months because at the beginning of 2009 I started to set up a yearly budget spreadsheet, but it wasn't as nice as the templates I downloaded today. So I'm going to transfer everything I have to the monthly spreadsheet template and use it.

1 comment:

household budjet template said...

Me the same i m going to try to use this program some. For Monthly Budget