Friday, March 06, 2009

My Mother’s Birthday is March 19

Istiqlál (Independence), 5 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 165 BE – Friday, March 6, 2009 about 6:29 Pacific Time

On March 19, 2009 my mother will be 88 years young. She has ask for several things for her birthday, but I'm not sure which I will get her. I got her a large bottle of hand and body lotion for Ayyam-i-Ha. I'm going to give her something else for her birthday.

The stuff Mom has asked for are
  1. Dangly eartings for pierced ears
  2. A prime rib dinner
  3. A Marie Calender's pie with ice cream
  4. A hearing aide
  5. New glasses
  6. A photo album to hold photo of her grandchildren and great grandchildren
  7. To visit her grandchildren and great grandchildren in Colorado
  8. The dinning room table back in the dinning room
  9. The tile in her bathroom shower fixed

Some of the dinning room items will be achieved in April or May. The rest I'm not sure about except that I think we'll go to Marie Calender's for her birthday lunch or dinner. I have several coupons so going out to eat is within our budget.

I'm going to have to find out what type of pie Mom wants for her birthday. If she had asked for a cake then wouldn't have to ask because chocolate cake and strawberry ice cream are her favorite sweets. However, pie is a different story because she likes so many different types of pie and I don't think she has a favorite.

No comments: