Friday, March 27, 2009

March 2009 Going out Like a Lion

Istiqlál (Independence), 7 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Friday, March 27, 2009 about 8:02 AM Pacific Time

March 2009 is going out like a Lion. Yesterday, in Las Vegas, we had wind gusting up to 50 MPH. The wind has died down today, as I look out my living room window I watch the limbs of the stone pine tree moving sluggishly, so there only a light breeze blow this morning.

The weather report call for lighter winds for the next few days, but then the wind picks up again. I'm not sure about April showers yet, because I don't remember the weather man on Channel 3 in Las Vegas mentioning anything except wind. Of course, after yesterday's winds anything else would be an anti-climax. Three window washers were rescued by the Las Vegas fire department on Thursday, March 26, because of the wind. The window washers received some injuries, but otherwise all right.

No comments: