Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The dentist office postponed my dental appointment

Fidál (Grace), 4 Bahá (Splendor), 166 BE – Monday-Tuesday, March 24, 2009 about 11:10 AM Pacific Time

The receptionist called this morning when I was in the bathtub and said the dentist called in. I'm not sure exactly when my teeth are going to be pulled, but it wasn't today. The appointment scheduler will call and give me a time for the new appointment.

I'm still looking forward to getting my lower teeth pulled and the rest of my dentures put in. Once I have that done then we're going out for prime rib. I'm looking forward to eating my favorite meal with a new set of dentures.

I'm not sure precisely where we will go for prime rib just yet. Las Vegas has several restaurants I can choose from and it's going to be a difficult choice. I guess I need to call the restaurants and see how much the prime rib dinners cost. It's been over a year since I went out for prime rib so I don't know the exact price.

Since I have a lot of writing, housework and other stuff to catch up, it's probably just as well the dental appointment was postponed. When my teeth are pulled, I'll return home, take some pain pills and go to sleep, which will cause me to be even further behind on the projects I'm working on right now.

No comments: