Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Jalal (Glory), 11 Sharaf (Honor), 171 BE - Saturday, January 10, 2015 about Sunset Pacific standard Time

I'm online today, but I'm not sure how much longer I'll be able to get online. It is January and I'm having financial problems. I need to pay my Internet provider, my power bill, and get the tag for my car renewed. I don't have enough money to deal with all three items. I might be able to handle one or two if the check I'm expecting comes this week. If it doesn't then I'll have to decide which is more important.

I would ordinarily say the car and the electricity, but without Internet access it is difficult for me to increase my income by even a few dollars. Catching a bus is also difficult for me, but I am able to get paratransit buses to my apartment so I can go to doctor's appointments. Those are expensive as well at least with a car the only thing I usually have to worry about is filling the gas tank up.

The problem is that everyone I know is in about the same fix I am. Short of money and little chance of increasing the income this month. Perhaps I will just let the Internet drop, but then I would have to go to the bank, grocery store, or power company to pay the bills. At least with an internet connection I can pay bill online and earl a little money online.

I think at this point the best thing I can do is pray. There could be a source of money I'm not seeing because I'm so worried about the finances. By praying and putting the situation in God's hands I may be able to see through this financial fog.

No comments: