Saturday, January 24, 2015

Saturday Summary: At the End of a long week

Jalal (Glory), 6 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Saturday, January 24, 2015 about 10:26 am Pacific Standard Time

At the end of a long week I still have an internet connection and electricity. I have made several blog entries without making any of them rants. I still have to have the tag for my car renewed, so I will go the the bank to deposit the check I received yesterday. After that I will have the car smog tested and then see if I have time to go to the Department of Motor Vehicles today or have to wait until Monday.

I finished the carafe of coffee I brewed this morning. I will wait until I get back to decide if I want to brew another carafe or clean the coffeemaker before brewing more coffee. Since I have not cleaned the coffeemaker in 2015 I need to clean it before making any more coffee or hot water for tea. I will take the trash to the alley on my way to the car. There are advantages of parking a car behind the apartment building. I do not have to make an extra trip to the alley on the days I have to leave the house.

The weather in Las Vegas has been nice. It is cool, but not so cold that I have to run the heat all day. It does get a bit chilly at night so I think I will have to rearrange the blankets on the loveseat I sleep on. I need to get a day bed or a recliner to sleep on. I think I would sleep better and be able to keep the cover over me at night. Between the pain and the cold air waking me up, I do not get much sleep. This morning it took a while for me to work the stiffness out of my right knee. I can walk better, so I think it is probably time for me to get ready to go to the bank.

No comments: