Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Midweek Reflections: Credit Report and Other Stuff

Idal (Justice), 3 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Wednesday, January 21, 2015 about Sunset Pacific Standard Time

I am writing this sometime before or after sunset. I cannot seem to think because of a long and weary day. I spent the morning attempting to get a loan without success. I may find later that it was a good thing, but right now I am not sure. I have to call one of the companies that keeps track of credit to see what is going on. I thought I knew everything that was on my credit report, but I obviously do not. I will call the number on Thursday to get a credit report. At this point, I am lucky to write a blog entry much less deal with anyone about my lousy credit.

I do not seem to be worried, which is really weird because I normally worry about everything. I still need to get my tag renewed or give up the car. The advantage to giving up the car would be no more car insurance payments. The disadvantage would be getting around town. It is difficult for me to walk long distances and I have to walk several blocks to catch a bus. I have other bills besides the car tag and the car insurance; if I do no have a car then I would have some money for some of my bills. I will deal with this decision on Thursday or Friday. I have to get the tag on or before January 27, so I can make the decision this weekend if I cannot get the money from a family member before next Tuesday.

No comments: