Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thankful Thursday: The Last Thankful Thursday in January 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 11 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Thursday, January 29, 2015 about 12:37 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that I found seven t-shirts that I can wear this summer. Three of the t-shirts have designs that Mama painted on them.

02. ...for the cloudy and nice late autumn day we are experiencing in Las Vegas.

03. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

04. ...for the pound of ground vanilla coffee I received when I picked up some free food yesterday because that means that, with the coffee I already hve, I do not have to worry about purchasing coffee for at least another month.

05. ...that I found two purple pajama tops which I can wear this summer to sleep in, with the two nightgowns I have this gives me four sleep items.

06. ...for cranberry apples juice. I make it by adding three cans of apple juices to one can of condensed cranberry juice.

07. ...that I received a jug of grapefruit juice when I picked up the free food yesterday because I can mix it with the apple juice I have in the refrigerator to make grapefruit apple juice.

08. ...for snack crackers because they make good snacks without adding anything to them.

09. ..
.that I was able to increase the points in several of my survey accounts this afternoon.

10. ...for ginger ale because I can add it to fruit juice.

No comments: