Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Midweek Reflections: Sparkling Water

Idal (Justice), 10 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Wednesday, January 28, 2015 about 3:28 pm Pacific Standard Time

I went to a church this morning that gave away food. One of the things I received was a 1 liter bottle of Apricot & Peach Sparkling Water. I have not had any sparking water since before November 29, 2012. I did not know how much I missed the taste of fruit flavored water. I have a filter pitcher I use for water here at home and I keep small bottles of water in the refrigerator to take with me with I leave the house. I carry the small bottles with me because the large bottles are too heavy to carry in my purse.

The next time I go to the grocery store I will purchase some fruit flavored bottled water to drink at home. The 1 liter bottles are just the right size to sit on the wooden television stand beside my computer. I have to have some type of liquid to sip while I am working online. When I stop working to take a sip of water, juice, or coffee it gives me a chance to think about what I am working on or what I have to do next.

No comments: