Monday, January 19, 2015

Meditation Monday: Taking the First Step

Kamal (Perfection), 1 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Monday, January 19, 2015 about 2:24 pm Pacific Standard Time

Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

I contemplate the quote. I ask myself if I have taken the step of faith in accomplishing my goals and getting myself out of debt. The answer I receive is an ambiguous "Yes and No". I solved one problem by taking the step of faith. I figured out why I could not transfer money from a survey account to my PayPal account. I called technical support and with their assistance solved that problem. Then I transferred the money to my PayPal account and then to my bank account. That only solves part of the issues because the next step is more difficult.

I take a deep breath and begin to get everything together that I need to go to the loan department on Tuesday. It is possible the answer will be "No". It is also possible the answer will be "Yes", I do not know unless I ask. I have to take the step of faith and do something I have never attempted before. I have ask permission of five people for reference, I have all the document I need. and I have figured out how I will pay the money back. It is just a matter of picking up everything I need and walking out the front door on Tuesday morning.

I intone a prayer.
I put everything in God's hands.
What more is th ere for me to do.

No comments: