Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday's Topic: Depression on a Cloudy Tuesday Afternoon

Fiḍal (Grace), 2 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Tuesday, January 20, 2015 about 3:26 pm Pacific Standard Time

It is a cloudy Tuesday afternoon and I am depressed. I am not happy which means I need to take some type of action to solve the problems that may or may not be causing my depression. I have to find a dress clean dress or pair of slacks to wear when I go out on Wednesday. I have to attempt to find some help for my financial problems which are causing part of my depression. I am taking action on Wednesday morning to see if there is something someone can do to assist me in this issue.

I get the feeling there is a solution to my problem that I am not seeing. The only way to solve my problem is to take action of some type. The problem is that I am so low I believe or rather think that nothing I do will help. That may not be true. I need to take action instead of worrying. I am going to attempt to get a signature loan on Wednesday morning. I hope I can get it because I have to find a way to get my car tag next week.

I pray I am doing the right thing. I know that everything will eventually level out and I will be able to increase my income to pay for the signature loan. I have to keep an up beat attitude and avoid depression. Depression cause me to procrastinate, which does not help my situation. Procrastination only makes the situation worse. Procrastination is like clouds it only makes depression worse. Worrying works the same way as procrastination and clouds.

The only things that seem to help my depression is writing, praying, taking action, and sunshine. Since I suspect sunshine is a few days away the only other alternatives are prayer, writing, and taking action. I can deal with depression easier when I do one or all of those things. I wish everyone a happy Tuesday.

No comments: