Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday Summary: At the End of a Good Week

alal (Glory), 13 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Saturday, January 31, 2015 about 2:02 pm Pacific Standard Time

The week of January 25 to 31 has been a good week. I created a new recipe which I posted yesterday. I have the To Do List for February 2015 completed. I still have an internet connection and electricity to my apartment. I my checking account was not overdrawn. I was able to pay for all the prescriptions I had filled. I was able to have my tag renewed and I have gas in the car. I have enough food in the house to last for a week or so. I have enough snacks to last a couple of weeks if I do not get depressed.

I ate chicken and rice today for lunch. This afternoon I am fixing the piece of beef I purchased at the supermarket. I put some sweet peppers and an orange in it. When the sweet peppers have cooked a while I will add a couple of apples and maybe a potato. Since I will not eat it today I may wait until I warm it up tomorrow or Monday to add the apples and the potatoes. I think I will add an onion as well, so I my put the onion in today instead of the other two items.

No comments: