Thursday, January 15, 2015

Thannkful Thursday: Rearranging the canned Good

Istijlal (Majesty), 16 Sharaf (Honor), 171 BE - Thursday, January 15, 2015 about 3:28 pm Pacific Standard Time

This afternoon I am thankful...
  1. ...that I moved the cups I drink out of from the cupboard to the desk where I keep the coffee and tea canisters.
  2. ...for the extra room in the cupboard I acquired when I moved the cups and glasses I do not use to the top shelf of the cupboard.
  3. ...that, after moving the cups and glasses, I had one extra in the cupboards above the sink to use for my canned vegetables and meats.
  4. ...for the extra shelf in the refrigerator I acquired when I moved the canned fruit from the top and bottom shelf to the middle shelf.
  5. ...that I found my missing storage container when I rearranged the canned fruit in the refrigerator.
  6. ...for the box of snacks I found when I empties a plastic grocery bag of canned goods. I forgot about the box of snacks being in the grocery bag.
  7. ...that I now have a plastic bag full of other plastic bags under the sink. I use the plastic bags as trash bags and now I do not have to go looking for a trash bag when I need one.
  8. ...for the two cardboard large boxes I have in the house because now I have something to put the clothes that I take out of the closet. The clothes in the boxes I will give to Big Brothers and Big Sisters in a couple of months.
  9. ...that I still have two empty cupboards under the sink that I can store something in as soon as I wash them out.
  10. ...for apple juice because I can use it for so many different recipes.


No comments: