Thursday, January 08, 2015

Thankful Thursday: January 8, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 9 Sharaf (Honor), 171 BE - Thursday, January 8, 2015 about 3:35 pm Pacific Standard Time

Today I am thankful...
  1. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.
  2. ...for homemade okra soup with hot spices.
  3. ...that it was warm enough today to turn off the hot air and open the front door.
  4. ...for hot coffee to go with my homemade soup.
  5. ...that the birds were singling all morning and part of the afternoon.
  6. ...for the beautiful blue sky I can see when I look out my front door.
  7. ...that I can place all my worries in God's hands and know that everything will turn out for the best.
  8. ...for music I hear from the neighbor's apartment because it makes me smile.
  9. ...that the police drive up this street at regular intervals.
  10. ...for the noise of Metro's helicopter flying over my neighborhood.

No comments: