Monday, January 26, 2015

Meditation Monday: Never Give Up!

Kamal (Perfection), 8 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 171 BE - Monday, January 26, 2015 about 3:26 pm Pacific Standard Time

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
Harriet Beecher Stowe

Never give up! Never give up on anything because Harriet Beecher Stowe was right. At the point of giving up something is about to change. In this case the mini food chopper I ordered on November 1, 2014 arrived. I checked the website I ordered it from and the projected shipping date was December 1, 2014 by t he manufacturer. I have waited, waited, and waited for this items. I checked the website every week and it always showed the projected shipping date as December 1, but, as of yesterday, I had not received it. Today I was ready to contact the website by e-mail because it had taken so long to ship it.

The food chopper arrived today. The deliver man must have thought I was crazy because I was so happy to get the package. I opened the package, removed the food chopper, and now I am ready to use it. I have to pick up a prescription on Tuesday, so while I am in the store I will purchase some fresh vegetables. I have two sweet peppers in the refrigerator and all I need for a salad is some radishes, celery, onions, and maybe some carrots. I am looking forward to making my first salad with the food chopper. I might purchase a small piece of beef to make some beef stew with the vegetables.

No comments: