Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday's Midweek Reflections September 10, 2008

‘Idál (Justice), 3 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Wednesday, September 10, 2008 about 2:24 AM Pacific Time

It's Wednesday, the precise middle of the week. Three days have past and there are three days yet to come. Midweek reflections aren't like the daily accounting I do either mentally or in my off line journal everyday. Midweek reflections look at the events so far this week which have an impact on my life.

So far this week I attended the Feast of 'Izzat (Might) on Sunday evening at 7:30 PM. The Feast was held in the home of a friend and she had candles burning through out the three portions of the Feast of Might. These candles inspired the first poem of the month of 'Izzat.

So far this week I had four teeth extracted on Monday and impressions taken for a full set of dentures. By the time I arrived home after my appointment, the Novocain had worn off and I was in excruciating pain. I was in too much pain to concentrate on anything other then the pain, so I took a prescription pain pill and went to bed. As I lay in bed, I heard thunder roll and rain drops fall. It was a nice experience going to sleep listening to the rain.

So far this week I have paid my internet connection fee and gotten it into my provider's office before its due date for the first time this year. The connection is paid now I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to be able to get online.

No comments: