Sunday, September 21, 2008

I got out of my rut today

Jamál (Beauty), 14 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Sunday, September 21, 2008 about 3:22 PM Pacific time

I got out of my rut today I bought a Sunday newspaper. I haven't bought a Sunday paper in over a year. Normally, I get my news off the Internet or T.V., but today I decided that I needed a newspaper. The Sunday paper comes with a free weekly T.V. guide, for the past year I've watched T.V. without consulting a T.V. schedule.

All right, I've watched mostly talk shows and news. Not many dramas or anything like that, I do watch the public broadcasting station once in a while, but that's it. Now I can actually consult a schedule and see if there is anything worth watching.

The one thing I did miss about the Sunday newspaper was the comics. I have fond memories of Sunday comics. I remember sitting on my father's lap, while he drink coffee and read the Sunday comics to me. Maybe that's why I like the Sunday comics so much. I don't have a lot of memories about my father, he and my mother divorced when we were young.

No comments: