Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It Rained yesterday afternoon

Fidál (Grace), 2 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, September 9, 2008 about 5:31 AM Pacific Time

It rained yesterday afternoon. Mom and I went to the dentist about 12:45 PM on Monday, September 8. My appointment was at 1:00 PM and Mom's was at 2:00 PM. I had impressions taken for dentures and four teeth pulled, while Mom had fillings. We got home around 3:00 PM.

When we arrived home it was clouding up, so I rolled the windows up in the car. At least I think I rolled the windows up. By the time we got home the Novocain was wearing off and I was in extreme pain, but I think I remember rolling up the windows in my car. I always roll up the windows in my car when I get home, so I doubt that yesterday was any different.

I was in too much pain to concentrate on anything, so I took a prescription pain pill and went to bed. While I was laying there, I heard thunder and rain drops, I didn't get up to look out the window because the pain medication hadn't kicked in when I heard the sound of rain. The pain meds finally kicked in and I went to sleep.

I don't know precisely what time I went to sleep, but I do know what time I woke up. I woke up at 8:55 PM because when I got into the living room and looked at the clock it was 9:00 P.M. That's right, I got up at 9:00 last night and I've been up almost all night. I did take a nap about 11:00 PM and while my virus scan, checked my hard drive. I sit down on the couch and slept for about an hour.

I'm not in pain, so I won't take another pain pill. I don't see any sense in taking a pain pill, especially a prescribed one unless I absolutely need it. I still have ten more teeth to come out and a full set of dentures to go in my mouth. Therefore, I may need more of te meds before all my teeth are pulled and the dentures go in.

No comments: