Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September draws to a close

Fidál (Grace), 4 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, September 30, 2008 about 6:20 PM Pacific Time

September 2008 has come to an end. October 2008 is on the horizon. I'm weary. I'm stressed. I have a full month ahead to become more weary and more stressed. Alternatively, I have a full month ahead to become less weary and less stressed. The choice is mine. I don't chose the events in my life, but I chose the way I react to them.

My mother and I just got finished having a long talk. Mom and I sit down on the love seat and talked for the first time in a long time. We talk everyday, but this talk was different. Mom told me how she felt. I told Mom how I felt. It was nice. We talked to each other and we listened to each other.

We put aside the things we had planned to do. Mom was going to do some laundry and I was going to do some writing, but instead we talked. We didn't worry about what whe weren't getting done. We sit on the love seat and we talked. It was wonderful. It was a great way to end a month.

No comments: