Friday, September 19, 2008

It's Fridag again

Istiqlál (Independence), 12 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Friday, September 19, 2008 about 5:45 PM Pacific Time

Thank God It's Friday again.
Another two day weekend

This week was stressful because of car problems. Next week I have a dental appointment. Next week I get paid. Next week my check will be three days short becasue of car problems. However, I now have a membership in AAA and a car that I can drive without worrying about it over heating. Of course, summer is almost over and fall begins soon.

Life goes on stress or no stress. I'm not sure what else I have to do next week, other then write a first day of autumn poem. I'm not sure how to approach an autumn poem this year. I live in Las Vegas and the trees haven't begun to change color. There are clouds in the sky and I think this weekend rain is expected or at least the threat of rains is expected. I have several things to catch up on Saturday and Sunday.

I haven't been sleeping well. Of course, part of that may be the fault of going to bed early. If I go to bed around 4:00 or 5:00 PM, then I get up at 10:00 PM the same day. This means I'm up all the rest of the night and I don't get any more sleep until I get home from work. When I get home from work I'm tired and take a nap. After the nap I'm up until midnight or so and the whole thing starts over again.

Thank God It's Friday again.
Another two day weekend,
To get everything caught up again.

No comments: