Friday, September 26, 2008

My Shampoo smells good enough to eat

Istiqlál (Independence), 19 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Friday, September 26, 2008 about 3:16 PM Pacific Time

My shampoo smells good enough to eat. It smells like tropical fruit, which is just fine with me because I can wash my hair every day and not worry about damaging it. At least, I think I can; not that it could damage my hair any worse then it is now.

When I was growing up, if you want your hair to look good, You washed it with raw egg (I still don't know what that was suppose to do) or beer. I tried both as a teenager and neither one seemed to do all that much for my hair. I remember I had to rewash my hair after the egg to get all the egg-goop out of it. The beer seemed to make my hair shiny, but my hair smelled like beer and I had to rewash it to get the smell out.

At least with my present, store bought, shampoo my hair has a nice aroma to it and I don't have to rewash it to get the smell out. I'm trying think what else I did as a teenager that I would probably think twice about doing today. I've thought of several things, too many things to put in a single blog entry.

No comments: