Sunday, September 28, 2008

Something to Look forward to

Jamál (Beauty), 2 Mashiyyat (Will), 165 B.E. – Sunday, September 28, 2008 about 3:01 PM Pacific Time

According to the weather report I received in my e-mail box temperatures are dropping by the end of the week. That will be a nice change for Las Vegas because right now we're still in triple digits. I think the temperature today is supposed to hit 100, which doesn't sound like much in the desert. However, looking out my living room window I see clouds so it's a muggy 100 degrees.

I'm looking forward to the cooler weather especially with my car acting up. I have a new radiator, which makes the problem less of a problem. Now I don't have to worry about the radiator itself leaking. However, there are other problems. I have to put water or coolant in the radiator everyday. Driving of a morning isn't bad, but it's the afternoon driving that heats things up.

Anyway, in the afternoon when I go into the business and then I come back out I look under the car. If there is a lot of water there, I just drive straight home and forget any other business I have to conduct. I call the people and explain that my car is overheating and I'll have to reschedule. Normally, I just make one appointment each afternoon day unless Mom and I are going to the same place for different appointment.

The problem is either the water pump or the head gasket. It really doesn't matter which since I can afford to have either one of them replaced. I'll just have to look for another car or see if I'm eligible for paratransit. I know Mom is and I think I can go with her when she takes the buss. It's going somewhere by myself that's the problem. The regular bus stop is just too far for me to walk too and from with my knee in the condition it's in. Oh well, things will work out and cooler weather is something to look forward to.

No comments: