Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Newland

Jalál (Glory), 13 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Saturday, September 20, 2008 about 10:29 AM Pacific Time

This is a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Newland, my mother's parents. It's the only professional photo of either set of grandparents. I'm not sure when the photo was taken or who the photographer was. I have another photo of Grandma and Grandpa with me in it, so it was taken sometime when I was living with them after a graduated from high school.

I posted this picture in my writing.com blog Snow Melt on September 19, 2008, with the beginning of a tribute to them. The entry was in response to a Leading Entry in a journal contest in which I'm participating. I also made the following blog entry Writing about my Grandparents on September 19, 2008.

So how am I coming along with the tribute? All right I think, it's started and I have some work done on it. I have two pictures I can post with it. I want to find other picture which aren't professionally done. I'm going to check in some Tupperware container of photos I have in my closet.

No comments: