Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Life is a challenge

Fidál (Grace), 9 ‘Izzat (Might), 165 B.E. – Tuesday, September 16, 2008 about 3:48 AM Pacific Time

Life is a challenge
24/7
a joyous experience.

I'm in a journaling contest at writing.com called "Follow the leader". Each day one of the participants writes a leading entry in his or her blog and the rest of the participants respond to the entry in their blogs. This contest started on September 11 and ends on October 1. I'm put my responses in my writing.com blog Snow Melt. My leading entry in this contest was on September 12 with the title "Coffee and Chocolate".

I'm also scheduled to participate in the "7 Day Journal Writing Challenge". I'm not sure when this challenge will start because there isn't enough participants yet. I'm going to use the same blog to write my responses to the challenges. Since the titles of each entry are a different format, there won't be a problem tell them apart.

I'm looking forward to the new contests. It's not that my life isn't challenging enough already, but sometimes I find myself search for blog entries and for subject for poems and stories. These journaling contests get me out of my rut and help me find new subjects and new approaches to old subjects.



No comments: