Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tuesday's Topic: March Wind

Fiḍal (Grace), 11 Bahá (Splendour), 172 BE - Tuesday, March 31, 2015 about 12:50 pm Pacific Daylight Time

The wind is blowing today. According to the weather report the wind speed is expected to be between 25 to 30 mph with temperatures in the high 80s or low 90s. Right now the temperature is around 87 degrees with a partly cloudy sky.

March wind dancing
across Las Vegas valley
temperatures rising

I turned the cool air on yesterday afternoon and again just a few minutes ago. I only use the air when I have to because of the power bills. I have placed the situation in God's hands so now I can focus on increasing my income and finding a another place to live. I do not know if it will be cheaper or not; however, it will be senior housing so I should be able to get some type of break on the rent.

March wind is dancing
at twenty-five miles per hour
along Sunrise Avenue

I thought that when March came in roaring it was supposed to go out bleating, but this year it came in roaring and its going out roaring. On the bright side the temperatures are supposed to descend into the low 80s or high 70s for the next five or six day. This will be nice especially on Thursday when I have an appointment with my optometrist. I have to remember to tell him that my mother had age related macular degeneration, I do not remember if I told him about that or not.


No comments: