Friday, March 13, 2015

Foodie Friday: Salad and Fruit on Friday the Thirteenth

Istiqlal (Independence),12 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 171 BE - Friday, March 13, 2015 about 9:44 am Pacific Daylight Time

Today is green or chicken salad and fruit day. I do not feel like fixing or eating anything else. I woke up this morning with an upset or queasy stomach. I suspect it may have been something I ate last night. I am not sure what caused the feeling, but I know it was not salad or fruit because I did not eat either of those items yesterday. After saying several prayers and drinking a couple of cups of coffee I feel better.

I purchased a couple of those small bagged salads and a fruit mixtures when I went to the grocery store the other day. I will have one of the salads and the fruit for a late breakfast or early lunch. If I finish that then latter today I might cook a turkey patty and eat that with the other salad, but I do not want to eat bread today. I think part of the reason I felt bad when I woke up was the amount of bread I ate yesterday.


Fruit and Green Salad

Step 1: Put the green salad in a salad dish.
Step 2: Place the fresh fruit over the green salad.
Step 3: If you want to add some type of salad dressing go ahead; however, this is unnecessary with this salad.

No comments: