Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thankful Thursday: March 26, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 6 Bahá (Splendour), 172 BE - Thursday, March 26, 2015 about 2:21 pm Pacific Daylight Time

Today I am thankful...

01. ...that I cannot afford fast food because then I would eat it instead of fixing my food at home.

02. ...for the beautiful partly cloudy and sunshiny day we are experiencing at present.

03. ...that I was able to purchase some Swai when I went to the store this morning. I can have fish and vegetables on Friday.

04. ...for the green salad I have in the refrigerator because I can fix it with a turkey patty for lunch and dinner today.

05. ...that the birds are singing in the pine tree across the street.

06. ...for the pears I have in the kitchen because I can have them for a snack this afternoon for for breakfast on Friday.

07. ...that I can talk to Baha'u'llah whenever I wish by just addressing Him in my thoughts.

08. ...for the dream I had about Mom last night; this is the second night in a row I have dreamed about Mom.

09. ...that I can keep my door open this afternoon.

10. ...for the ability to access the scriptures of the Bab, Baha'u'llah, and 'Abd'l-Baha online.

No comments: