Friday, March 20, 2015

Not Foodie Friday or Funny Friday Because It's I need a set of New Tires Friday

Istiqlal (Independence),19 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 171 BE - Friday, March 20, 2015 about 1:52 pm Pacific Daylight Time

This is Friday the day I normally make a food entry, but not today. Today is neither Foodie Friday nor Funny Friday (all though it started out as Funny Friday), instead it is I need a new set of tires Friday. I left the house this morning about 10:00 am. I went to have the air in the tires checked and it was fine. I then went to the grocery store to purchase some food and use a couple of coupons. When I returned home the front tire on the passenger side was low.

I have known for a couple of months that I would need to get at least two new tires this year. I was hoping I could put it off for another couple of three months. Unfortunately, this is no longer possible. I will have to get tires before I can drive it again. I am not sure where the money will come from because every penny I have is already spent before I get it. I have a job coming up next month that might give me the money for a couple of tires. The job is not far from where I live so I may end u p walking to it unless I can find a ride. I need to call paratransit to see how early their rides start of a morning. In the mean time the car will just have to sit where it is until I get the money for the tires.

No comments: