Thursday, March 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday: March 19, 2015 Somewhere in Las Vegas

Istijlal (Majesty), 18 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 171 BE - Thursday, March 19, 2015 about 10:48 am Pacific Daylight Time

This morning I am thankful...

01. ...for the two pears I ate for breakfast. I got the pears on Monday, March 16, when I picked up some free food at a food bank.

02. ...that my checking account is not overdrawn.

03. ...for the beautiful spring-like weather we are experiencing in Las Vegas today.

04. ...that I still have six coupons in the "Bunches of Savings" packet that I received from Smith's Food and Drug Store in late January or early February. I have until April 19 to use the coupons.

05. ...for the singing of the birds I hear every morning when I open my door at or before dawn.

06. ...that I received "Recipe and Coupons" packet from Smith's Food and Drug store yesterday. I contains twelve coupons for me to use by May 31.

07. ...for turkey burgers because they taste as good as ground beef (when I put mustard or hot pepper sauce) on them.

08. ...that I received my sample ballot in the mail yesterday so that I can mark who I am voting for before early voting starts in March 21.

09. ...for angel-berry desert recipe I received in the mail yesterday, with the coupons. I can adapt that recipe to the diet the doctor put me on.

10. ...that I can download coupons to my Smith's loyalty for other items that I do not have paper coupons for.

No comments: