Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday: March 12, 2015

Istijlal (Majesty), 11 ‘Alá (Loftiness), 171 BE - Thursday, March 12, 2015 about 3:00 pm Pacific Day Light Time

This afternoon I am thankful...

01. ...for the grayish-white clouds that move across the beautiful blue sky.

02. ...that I still have an internet connect so that I can attempt to earn some money on line.

03. ...for the dark shadows cast by the sun as it moves across the sky.

04. ...that I had a package of okra in the freezer that I could fix as part of my lunch.

05. ...for the wind that blows through the pine and palm trees in my neighborhood.

06. ...that I received a letter from the election department informing me where I will work on Tuesday, April 7.

07. ...for the birds singing in the pine and palm trees.

08. ...that the ice cream truck drives through my neighborhood every day playing pleasant music..

09. ...for the cars that drive the right way down the one-way street I live on.

10. ...that some of the people in my neighborhood walk their dogs on leashes.

No comments: