Saturday, March 28, 2015

Saturday Summary: A Warm March Afternoon

Jalal (Glory), 8 Bahá (Splendour), 172 BE - Saturday, March 28, 2015 about 1:55 pm Pacific Daylight Time

The weather is getting warmer, soon I will have to start closing the door and turning on the cool air. Today, at 12:56 pm, the temperature was 85 degrees and rising. It does not feel like that in this apartment. According to the online weather report I checked it is supposed to get up to 90 degrees today. I do not know it it will or not. I have accomplished all my writing and reviewing goals today, so I will log out and turn the computer off. I am going out this evening and have to start getting ready. I also have some housework to do this afternoon.

beautiful March day
sunny with warm temperatures
a nice Saturday

No comments: