Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday's Topic: A Busy Tuesday Morning

Fiḍal (Grace), 4 Bahá (Splendour), 172 BE - Tuesday, March 24, 2015 about 12:26 pm Pacific Daylight Time

It's been a busy Tuesday morning. I made some video post on Poet999's Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff and wrote a poem. I also responded to some blog prompts on writing.com. Between all this, I took the frozen chicken sausages out of the freezer, cooked them, and then fixed the egg plant I had in the crisper for lunch. This afternoon I think I will eat the fruit or salad I have in the refrigerator. I also have to see what I have in the refrigerator before I go to the grocery store either Wednesday or Thursday.

This afternoon I have to take the trash to the alley and get the mail. I'm not looking forward to doing either, but it has to be done. It isn't that I don't want to do it, it's just that I would rather sit at the computer and write then take the trash out. I don't expect to have anything in the mail box today; all though, I could be surprised. Perhaps I should take a nap or walk around inside my apartment for five minutes. The walk through my apartment sounds good because I can walk and recite prayers, scripture verses, or just think about the romance story I need to finish before Friday.

No comments: