Friday, January 31, 2014

The Ball is Finally Rolling

The ball is finally rolling, I signed the lease agreement for the new apartment this afternoon. I'm feeling more confident about moving then every before. I'm looking forward to a busy weekend of packing and changing addresses. I have a lot to do and I should be worried about everything I have to do, but I'm not.

Oddly enough, I'm not worried about anything this afternoon. I think signing the agreement took a lot off my shoulders, so that I can now focus on getting thing accomplished instead of worrying how much longer I will be in this house. I think I'll fix me a cup of hot tea and start making a "To Do List".

Moving into the new apartment will be fun. At least I hope it will be fun. I'm so excited right now that I can hardly think, but I have to focus because I have so much to do. I know that one thing I need to do is make a list of everything I have to put in my car. I also have to make a grocery list of the stuff I need to purchase to eat.

I'm rambling, but that's how I get when I'm excited. It's getting a bit chilly in this house so I have to put on another sweater or sweatshirt. I hope the new apartment is easy to keep warm without a big electric bill. I know I'll have to increase my income; however, I think I can do that if I just push myself to work and write a little harder and better.

I'll still be living in Las Vegas, so that will mean I won't be driving into town every two or three days to see a doctor. I need to finalize my budget and see what I have to purchase on a monthly basis. I haven't thought about this before and I knew I would have to face it. I'm a bit worried about handling a budget with just me because it's easier to budget for more then one person.

No comments: