Friday, January 03, 2014

A Bit of New Year’s Confusion

Istiqlál (Independence), 4 Sharaf (Honor).170 BE – Friday, January 03, 2014 about 8:31 am Pacific Standard Time

I encountered a bit of New Year’s confusion yesterday. I intended to post the following Thankful Thursday entry in this blog: Thankful Thursday: On the First Thankful Thursday of 2014. However, I posted it in Poet 999’s Thoughts about Writing and Other Stuff. I know what happened, when I went to compose it in the blog I didn’t notice which blog I was working with.

I hope to overcome this issue by changing the way I make my blog posts. I’m going to compose the post off line and, after the entry is complete, copy and past it into the proper blog. I know this is going to take a little more time, but I think it is worth it for two reasons. First, I’ll be able to catch both my grammar and spell mistakes at the same time. Second, there will be less confusion about which blog I’m posting the entry in.

Since I’m going to try having some of my poems and stories published taking a little more time on all my writing projects is worth it. I think that is all for today. I’m not sure which blog I will post to on Saturday, January 4.


No comments: