Sunday, January 05, 2014

Things I’m Tired of

Jamál (Beauty), 6 Sharaf (Honor), 170 BE – Sunday, January 05, 2014 about 10:46 am Pacific Standard Time

These are some of the things I’m tired of dong...

1. ...washing dishes by hand everyday, I want a working dishwasher. Sometimes I enjoy washing dishes the old fashion way and sometimes I would like to put them in the dishwasher and wash them once every two or three days.

2. ...doing laundry everyday, I would like to do laundry once or twice a week, even if it meant going to a laundromat (which I’m usually not crazy about doing).

These are some of the things I’m tired of...

1. ...high power bills, because I’m on a fixed income and it’s difficult to pay them.

2. ...taking a bath in a cold bathroom because I’m attempt to keep the power bills down (I don’t think it’s working).

3. ...living in a house that is too big for me to take care off and feeling like a failure because I can’t keep it clean.

4. ...dentures that need relining when I can’t afford to have them relines.

5. ...having a bad hair day everyday because I need my hair done and can’t afford it because of the high power and other utility bills.

6. ...hearing weird noises that I can’t identify coming from inside or outside the house.

No comments: