Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thankful Thursday: January 30, 2014

Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Thursday, January 30, 2014 about 11:02 am Pacific Standard Time

On this last Thankful Thursday in January 2014 I am grateful...

1. ...for the whole bean Kona coffee I purchase last year because I had enough left in the bag to make coffee after my I ran out of my regular preground coffee.

2. ...for the chilly January days because they makes me appreciate spring and summer temperatures.

3. ...for what little patience I have left anymore because it makes waiting more tolerable.

4. ...that I earned enough Gift Points to extend my writing.com premium membership another three months to June 30, 2014.

5. ...that I have enough money to purchase some cooking oil so  that I can have fried eggs. I have to check  the ingredients to find out the potassium content in the oil, but I can afford  to purchase the oil.

6. ...that I have enough gas in my car to get me to  the bank, the grocery store, and the gas station today.

7. ...that I am learning to deal with my hoarder tendencies and as well as learning to downsize.

8. ...that  I feel better physically and emotionally today then I did earlier in January.

9. ...that I am able to afford  the co-pays for my medication.

10. ...that I have a working Internet connection so that I can research the affect of my medication on my low potassium diet.

No comments: