Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday Thoughts: Stop Fooling around and get busy

Fiḍál (Grace), 10 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Tuesday, January 28, 2014 about 12:03 pm Pacific Standard Time

It's Tuesday afternoon, I have to stop fooling around and get busy. I haven't wasted the entire morning, but I haven't accomplished as much as I'd like. I still have to finish cleaning off one of the desk I'm taking with me when I move, which (I hope and pray) will be by the end of this month.

Time stands still
movement is thwarted
I feel
as if I am floating
in limbo.

I know that part of the problem is not feeling good or perhaps that is worrying. There is a worry lurking in the back of my mind and it won't let me focus on what I have to do. I'm not sure I can even name the anxiety that is hiding there, but I can feel it. It's like a cancer eating away at my peace of mind and curtailing my accomplishments. Therefore, I'm going to post this entry and then finish cleaning off the desk before I do anything else on line.

No comments: