Thursday, January 09, 2014

The Second Thankful Thursday of 2014

Istijlál (Majest), 10 Sharaf, 170 BE - Thursday, January 9, 2014 about 10:30 am Pacific Standard Time

Author's Note: I am composing this between episodes of packing because I have difficulty standing up for very long at a time.

On the second Thankful Thursday in 2014, I am thankful...

1. ...that I can stand up for five minutes without difficulty or without one of my legs falling asleep.

2. ...that I still have 219 minutes left to use on on my cell phone before Tuesday, January 21, 2014;

3. ...that my old computer still works after the scare I had this morning;

4. ...that I found a copy of The Seven Valleys and the Four Valleys by Baha'u'llah, which I can put in my purse;

5. ....that I found a clothes brush that belonged to my Grandma Mary when I was going through a file cabinet;

6. ...that I found a cigarette case that belonged to my Grandpa Frank when I was going through a file cabinet;

7. ...that I still have two cans of soup left so that I can have soup again on this cloudy Thursday;

8. ...that I found a penny when I was cleaning out a suitcase;

9. ...that I have electric clothes dryer to use on cloudy days;

10. ...for the prayers revealed by Baha'u'llah.

No comments: