Saturday, February 01, 2014

Thoughts on Moving

Jalál (Glory), 14 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Saturday, February 1, 2014 about 4:17 pm Pacific Standard Time

I'm finally going to move into my new apartment (I think I mentioned this in yesterday's post), which means I have a lot to do on Saturday and Sunday. I put my four wooden television dinner stands in my trunk, but I think I left the trunk open after I put the last one in. I'll have to go out and close it in a few minutes.

I look out the living room window and realize that this is one of the last sunsets I'll see in this house. I will miss viewing the setting sun. The window in my apartment faces north rather then south, so I do not have a good view of the sunset. Watching the sunset is a good way get ideas for writing. All I have to do is sit and watch the sunset, while I mediate on t he sunset ideas come to me.

 I have a lot more work to do online and in the house before I go to bed tonight (actually I'm sleeping on a love seat). I haven't slept in a real bed in several years and I probably will not sleep in one for a few more years. I'm taking the love seat because its shorter and will fit better in the apartment then the couch.

I'll attempt to make another entry on Sunday, but with so much work to do I don't know if it will be possible. This may be the last entry I make for a couple of days because I'm not sure how difficult it will be for me to connect the computers and the modems. I've never moved computers from one house to another, so I don't know how difficult it's going to be.

No comments: