Friday, January 17, 2014

It's Friday and I'm still catching up from Wednesday

Istiqlál (Independence), 18 Sharaf, 170 BE - Friday, January 17, 2014 about 11:08 am Pacific Standard Time

It's Friday,
I'm still catching up from Wednesday
inactivity and nothing accomplished day.

It's Friday, I'm having difficulties focusing on what I have to do. I have sheets in the dryer to fold. I have trash to carry out to the garage. I have boxes to go through and empty.  I have to decide what furniture I can fit into my studio apartment. I have writing projects to work on. I have to get a few of these things accomplished today because tomorrow I have to get my car tag renewed.

It's Friday,
the only thing I want to do
is stand outside in the sun.

It's Friday, I posted to this blog yesterday so I don't have to post to it today. However, the only things I can concentrate on are prayers and writing. I've almost finished the fresh coffee I made today, so I have to decide if I want to brew another carafe, warm up the apple juice, or fix myself a cup of hot chocolate. Since I've drink one cup of cafe mocha this morning, I should warm up the apple juice.

It's Friday,
I'm distracted
I can't concentrate
on the things I have to do.

It's Friday, I think the best thing for me is to force myself to do what I have to do. I need to decide on something for lunch and I don't  know what I want  to eat. I think I'm just procrastinating because I can't concentrate on what I need to do. Therefore, I'll fix myself another cup of cafe mocha  and force myself to do go through a box, take out the trash, or something.

No comments: