Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday Evening January 13, 2014

Fiḍál (Grace), 15 Sharaf (Honor), 170 BE - Monday, January 13, 2014 about 6:01 pm Pacific Standard Time

It's Monday evening and a new solar day has begun. As I sit here looking out my window into the darkness, I wonder what tomorrow will bring.  It's been a stressful couple of weeks of packing and attempting to get a prescription I needed. I called the doctor's office myself this morning and picked up the prescription this afternoon, so I can begin taking it again on Tuesday morning.

This morning, I called in a prescription for my eye drops, which I hope I can pick up either Tuesday or Wednesday. I still have some stuff to pack tonight, but after the trip to the grocery store to pick up the prescription, nine cans of soup (the soup was three cans for $5.00 and I had an e-coupon on my customer card for $2.00), and a box of crackers I'm a bit tired. I'm also hungry so I think I'll open one of  the cans of soup for my supper. I think a can of soup with a peanut butter sandwich sounds good.

I should have gotten another box of crackers, but since I'm going to be moving soon I didn't want to have too much stuff to put in the box of food. If I need another box of cracker, I'll purchase it when I pick up the eye drops (that is if I don't have to wait two weeks for that prescription). I hope I don't because I may be moving to Searchlight and it's difficult to get into Las Vegas on a daily basis.

No comments: