Sunday, January 19, 2014

A Good Start to a New Week: Sunday, January 19, 2014

Jamál (Beauty), 1 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Sunday, January 19, 2014 about 10:13 am Pacific Standard Time

Feast of Sovereignty
a good start to a new week
and to a new month.

I attended the Feast of Sulṭán last night. It was held in the home of a friend, who picked out  some beautiful and spiritually charged readings. I am glad I attended feast because it changed my entire mood and cause me to feel better then I did yesterday afternoon.

The Feast of Sulṭán
a new nineteen days began
a joyful new month.

During the second portion of feast, I got an idea for a new piece of writing. I'm not sure yet whether the piece will be a story, a poem, or an essay because the only thing I have is the title. The tentative or working title is "Spiritual Climate Change". At this point, I think I will make it about spiritual transformation, but I could also use it as a metaphor for the physical climate change Earth is going through right now. I will have to say some prayers and meditate on this subject.

No comments: