Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saturday Thoughts: January 18, 2014

Jalál (Glory), 18 Sharaf (Honor), 170 BE - Saturday, January 18, 2014 about 1:54 pm Pacific Standard Time

It isn't the Monday blues
that has me sad,
but the Saturday blahs 

I'm not sure why I'm down this afternoon, maybe I need to go outside and stand in the sun. I backed the car out of the garage about 12:30 pm because I think I'm going to the Feast of Sultan this evening, but I could change my mind by the time 6:00 pm arrives. It isn't that I don't want to go to the nineteen-day feast or that I don't have enough gas in the car to get there.

Right now, the problem is the blahs, I just don't want to do anything. I'm not even sure I want to write anymore today and that isn't like me. Normally, I want to write no matter how I feel, what I'm doing, or what I have to do. I'm not sure what's wrong except I have the Saturday afternoon blahs and I want to cry.

If I were sleepy
a little nap would help
refresh and energize,
but I'm not sleepy...
I have the blahs.

Since writing about how I feel doesn't seem to be helping, I think I will close t his entry, go wash the dishes, and see if that  helps. Maybe making the paperwork out for my doctor's appointment on Monday would hep.

No comments: