Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Good Day to Write and Pray

It's a good day to write,
it's a good day to pray,
it's a good day to worship God
in any way.

It's a good Tuesday morning! I look out my window and see the beautiful blue sky, the shadows cast by the sun as it ascends over Sunrise Mountain, and watch the cars drive past my house. I wonder where the people in the cars are going this early in the morning. I know some of them are going to work, but the traffic is heavier in t his residential neighborhood then normal.

It's a good day to write
about the beauty of morning
and to worship God
through the written word.

I haven't seen anyone walking the children to school yet, but I did see a yellow school bus drive past. Therefore, I expect to see parents and groups of children going to the grade school that's about three or four blocks away. When I move, I'll miss looking out my living room window and seeing parents walking their children to school each weekday morning.

No comments: