Wednesday, January 01, 2014

My Tentative Plans for the first quarter of 2014

‘Idál (Grace), 2 Sharaf (Honour), 170 BE - Wednesday, January 1, 2014 about 3:23 pm Pacific Standard Time

I plan to post in this blog every other day, I know there may be exceptions. Days when I post everyday or even skip the day I plan to post, but on average (at least for the first quarter of 2014); I am planning on posting every other day. I may post in the morning, afternoon, or evening depending on what is happening and which writing project I am working on in any given day.

I also plan on giving myself time every afternoon between 11:00 am and 1:00 pm for a nap. My nap time depends on external issues such as doctors appointments, grocery shopping, and other miscellaneous things I have to do outside the house.  I find that when I am home, and writing, I get tired after I eat lunch, which is usually around 11:00 am.

If I go shopping or to a doctors appointment, I usually find myself getting sleepy when I get home. This is especially true if I go to the grocery store because walking up and down the aisles, even pushing a shopping cart, is tiring. I am not as young as I used to be and it takes more energy to do the things I could do easily when I was younger. However, I like walking down the aisles because I can see the items on the top shelves easier then riding a grocery store scouter or what ever you call those things that many seniors ride in the grocery store.

No comments: