Sunday, January 12, 2014

I have a new five-cup coffeemaker

Jamál (Beauty), 13 Sharaf (Honor), 170 BE - Sunday, January 12, 2014 about 1:39 pm Pacific Standard Time

I went to the store on Saturday, January 11, to purchase some necessities and to check if a prescription was in. I have waited for over a week for the doctor to fax that prescription, so tomorrow I will have to call her again to see why. While I was at the grocery store I purchased some necessities and a new 5-cup coffeemaker to replace the 12-cup that stopped working.

I like the new coffeemaker better because it is smaller and does not have anything fancy, such as a clock or timer; neither of which I need on a coffeemaker. The only issue I have is the size of my coffee cups because they are bigger I get only three cups instead of the five. All though, that could be an advantage because now I stop drinking coffee when to carafe is empty and I do not have to heat leftover coffee in the microwave.

This coffeemaker does not turn off automatically, so I have to check it before leaving the house or going to bed at night. Normally, I turn it off after I empty the carafe, but I will have to check it to make sure because sometimes I encounter senior moments. Another thing I have to start doing is using the carafe to fill the coffee maker with water especially when I fill it  in the morning before the sun comes up.

fresh cup of coffee
everyday without fail
and no leftovers


No comments: