Saturday, January 25, 2014

Reasons I am looking forward to moving

Jalál (Glory), 7 Sulṭán (Sovereignty), 170 BE - Saturday, January 25, 2014 about 8:00 am Pacific Standard Time

These are the reason I'm looking forward to moving...

1.  ...no more going out before dawn or after sunset to roll the trashcan to the curb.

2.  ...no more worrying about whether I have all the recyclable in the bins before carrying them to the curb.

3.  ...no more worrying about falling down when I carry heavy recyclable bins to the curb.

4.   ...only one bathroom to keep clean.

5.  ...I can take a bath in a real bathtub instead of showing everyday.

6.  ...I can do laundry once or twice a week when I take the cloths to the laundromat instead of feeling that I have to do them everyday because I have a washer and dryer in the house.

7. ...no more looking out my living room window and watching the weeds grow in my front yard because I can't pull them myself or can't afford to pay someone to do it.

8.  ...getting to know a new neighborhood and new neighbors.

9.  ...having only a studio apartment to clean and take care of instead of six rooms and two bathrooms.

10.  ...having the choice to cooking food on a real stove or in a real oven.

No comments: