Saturday, May 16, 2009

I didn't get the trash out today

Jalál (Glory), 19 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Saturday, May 16, 2009 about 10:09 AM Pacific Time

I didn't get the trash out today, which means I'm going to have to start lugging it to the curb on Wednesday and Friday evenings. This, of course, is until I start using my new plastic trashcan. The new can has rollers on it, so I don't have to worry about lugging anything to the curb. I can just roll it out to the curb.

The new trashcan is sitting in my living room waiting for me to put my address on it. I also need to get the garage door fixed. All though, I guess I could put the new trashcan on the back patio (it's enclosed) and roll it to the curb that way. I still have to put my address on it before I use it though.

I haven't decided what I'm going to do with the aluminum cans yet, but I may just put a note on them and let the garbage truck drivers take them away. That would make more room in the garage and I wouldn't have to deal with the aluminum trashcans any more. I'll talk to my yard guy about it the next time I see him because he may just want to use the aluminum cans for yard trash.

No comments: