Saturday, May 09, 2009

Behind and catching up

Jalál (Glory), 12 Jamál (Beauty), 166 BE – Saturday, May 9, 2009 about 6:48 AM Pacific Time

I'm behind and catching up. I won't get caught up on everything today, but I can get caught up on some of the stuff. This week we've left the house everyday for something and we've been gone for several hours at a time.

Today I have to pick up my meds at Food 4 Less, Mom's meds at Walgreen's and then go to The Home Depot. While I'm at Food 4 Less I need to get some groceries because we're out of salt and I need salt to rinse my mouth. I think I'll also get some liquid fabric softener because we're not using an electric dryer anymore. When you hang cloths outside you need to use liquid fabric softer.

At The Home Depot I have to get cement for a post hole. When I got the outdoor dryer, I neglected to read the directions before I left the store, otherwise I would have gotten the cement then. Since I'm going there I will see if I can get a real mop bucket. I'm not sure what else I'll get while I'm there perhaps a mop to go with the bucket.

No comments: